Tuesday 5 May 2015

Transparent Spring Leafs Earrings.

Hello.

OOAK earrings Spring Leafs.
Dangle Earrings Spring Leaves are lightweight earrings made by me with gold tone wire and colored ep0oxy resin. Attached to 14K earring gold hook.

handmade earrings

I designed a shape of a leaf with wire. After that I applied several colored layers using my special author's technique, creating this way the effect of a colored stained glass on one side of leaf and frosted glass on other side.

wire wrapped jewelry

The earrings are thin, strong, and lightweight.
The earrings change color intensity and appearance with the light - they could look shiny, sparkly and bright or subtle and delicate.
If light pass through the earrings they leave nice patch of light on your skin.

Thank you for interest to my artwork.
Please see more earrings on Etsy in my shop BestPeopleCa



No comments:

Post a Comment