Wednesday 3 June 2015

Kanzashi Forget-me-not waterfall flowers. Sold in 5 minutes.

Hello.
Just made Hair pin and listed on Etsy in my shop BestPeopleCa .... It's sold. It's sold in 5 minutes. I even could not  to enjoy my new creation...

Hair Pin
 
What buyer said: Simply gorgeous and breath-taking!! Claudia.


 
Forget Me Not Hair Pin or Japanese Resin Kanzashi.
This hair pin is absolutely unique. Every single flower made by me with love. 

60 tiny flowers made from gold plated wire and synthetic resin, hand-painted to opaque white color.
The flowers's colors change their intensity and appearance according to the light.
They have bright, shiny pearl color under sunlight or artificial light
or look subtle and delicate in cloudy day.

The piece is complete with 3 opaque gold Swarovski crystals to provide the special accent to the look. 
Thank you for interest to my art work.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment