Wednesday 18 November 2015

Special order for the very special day.



It was the custom order from the bride. She asked me to make the hair comb in blue silver tones and 4 pairs matching  earrings for her bridesmaids.
I did my best to create that very special hair embellishment. Every single flower made with love with strong attention to the details. I added 3 Swarovski crystals to add sparkling accent to cascading flowers.
 
Hair comb and earrings with Forget-me-not flowers look very gently.  
 
Please take a look at the pictures and read below the review from the bride.

Hair Comb BlueSilver

wedding accessories earrings


Hair Comb Forget0me-not
 
 
 


Message from the buyer.
"I received the package and they're beautiful!!! Thank you so much.
Thank you for these very special items - I hope to be able to pass them on someday as family heirlooms!
Ginger"

 
 
Thank you for interest to my art work.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment