Wednesday 1 March 2017

Forget-Me-Not Tsumami Kanzashi plus 3 hair swirls.

Hi.

My flower garden from previous post transformed to Forget-Me-Not Tsumami Kanzashi and available on Etsy in the shop BestPeopleCa and also in my personal shop LittleCraftRoom by BetsPeopleCa.

The hair pin made from scratch by me. 30 tender blue flowers arranged into flower waterfall. 
2 gold swarovski crystals added to provide the special accent to the look. I added 3 hair swirls. You can spread them in your hairs.

I also will add to the parcel the tiny stud earrings in the same blue color as Forget-Me-Not flowers for free. 

Be Hurry if you want to buy that set. Usually these kind of hair pins sold quickly. 


Tsumami Kanzashi Forget-Me-Not BestPeopleCa

Japanese Kanzashi by Alexandra BestPeopleCa

Tiny stud earrings blue

See more stud earrings on MyTinyEarrings on Etsy

Thank you.

Alexandra,  
                   BestPeopleCa

SOLD 

No comments:

Post a Comment