Friday 21 September 2018

I am back to my hobby I love.

Hi. 
It was quite a long time since my last post.
I have tried to open my personal shop outside Etsy, but made only one sale in 8 months. So, went back to Etsy. 
In my Etsy shop BestPeopleCa one pair of earrings by now. I will add more items soon. 
Please, do not forget me. I am here. :)

Blue asymmetric earrings.

Forget-me-not Earrings. Handmade.

Asymmetric earrings. Semi-transparent. For a wedding.

Asymmetric earrings. Semi-transparent. For a wedding.
Asymmetric earrings. Semi-transparent. For a wedding.

P.S. Somebody asked me several months ago, how to make this kind of flowers, please, if you are subscribed to my blog, write me one more time. I lost your message and email. Sorry about that.

Thank you. Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment